There are a few things I love about school. Today was a great reminder:
Since it was Christopher Columbus Day, the Credit Union was closed. That meant I didn't have to wake up super early to be there by 8:30a. Thank goodness! I woke up at nearly 11:00 this morning. I took my sweet time gettin' ready for class--had a big breakfast, bathroom time (which included a shower, teeth brushing, and a mini facial), and skimming over the Law Book. Yep. Communication Law. Nice, huh?
Well, I scurried on out of the house 15 minutes before class started and scoured the first level of the parking structure upon arrival. Bingo. Thank You, Lord, for that parking spot! After trekking those most hated Hills, I reached my final destination just a few minutes late. With the lectured already started I whipped out my handy-dandy notebook and doodled. Not.
An hour had passed, and it turned out I was the last one into class. To my dismay, some guy comes waltzing in and sits right in front of me. I expect him to take out a note-taking contraption, but instead chooses to turn around ever-so-friendly to ask, "What time does class start?" Is this fool really asking me that question!? In all niceties and such, I simply and quietly reply, "Two." Ugh. Then a flood of sarcastic remarks and looks came upon me. I suppose I am glad that my response was short and sweet; however, I would have relished the opportunity to be a little snooty booty.
So what was that I loved about school? Silly stories such as this. Don't worry; I've had my share too. Remember that one time I walked into class and didn't know there was a test!? Oh, the good times.
2 Kommentare:
I miss your face...when are we going to hang out?
WOW you blog? lol. I miss blogging.
Kommentar veröffentlichen