HAHA! I worked last night (traded my Wednesday night for Monday night) because I thought that my hardest midterm, managerial accounting, was on Thursday. I thought to myself, "Oh wow! Thank God that it worked out because now I have time to study for both of my difficult classes, microeconomics and managerial accounting. Plus, my statistics midterm isn't as hard as the first; praise God that I only have one midterm tomorrow."
With those thoughts today, I finished my homework to make a trip during U-Hour to EPIC, which is the Asian American ministry of Campus Crusade for Christ. After the meeting, I have 10 minutes to speedy on over to my managerial accounting class to find most of the class hustling and bustling for what appears to be like a test day. I plop down into my chair huffing and puffing from the Hills of CPP. My neighbor and group members turn towards me and ask, "Are you ready?"
I reply candidly, "For what?"
"The test!"
"The test?! I thought that was on Thursday!!"
"Oh no, it's today. So...you don't even have your cheat sheet ready?"
"NO! Oh my gosh...I was going to study tomorrow. Geez..."
And for 10 minutes, I scrambled to scribble some helpful hints to what I thought would appear on the midterm. Gosh, it took me almost the full two hours and fifty minutes to complete the exam. I walked out of class with the smallest amount of assurance that I did well, but it is alright. I trust that God will guide me--through His grace and mercies--to work hard for a passing grade. Whatever the outcome may be, to God be the glory.
One more midterm to go. One more week of instruction. Afterwhich, one more week of exams--the final kinds.
1 Kommentar:
oh man, you had me on the edge with the "for what?" "the test!" I said OH NO!!!!!
Kommentar veröffentlichen