Things that have happened--
1. Date with Dad
2. Daryl, my cousin, and Noreen graduated from CSUF last Saturday, May 23
3. Attended more EPIC meetings
4. Met a handful of encouraging people
5. Acquired new levels on Rhythm Heaven by giving up
6. Dined at the Soledad's humble home
7. "I create my own caffeine." (in response) "You mean, adrenaline?"
Things that will surely happen--
1. Philip will turn twenty-two in about an hour and few minutes
2. Jireh will graduate
3. EPIC Banquet in four days
4. Statistics final
5. Accounting final in eleven days
6. Economic final in sixteen days
7. Summer quarter starts in twenty-seven days
Things I'd like to happen soon--
1. Pass this quarter's classes so that I won't have to make major changes to my schedule
2. See more people's faces
3. Settle into a new community
4. Explore other work opportunities
5. Mini vacation and day trips
6. Highlights with Jenny
7. More Grama hang outs
More updates on life to come. In the meantime, I'll be MIA because of major study sessions.
3 Kommentare:
It was so nice to finally see you! You'll do great on your finals. I know how it is to be MIA for studying but it will pay off!
5. Mini vacations and day trips...
I'd like to be a part of that one!! :)
aww, you had a date with your dad? that's nice! i'll pray for you as you study for finals! i miss you, jacq!
Noreen--It was a superly nice treat to see you too! And you will mos def be part of those mini vacations and day trips. We'll need 'em for sure this season.
Hazel--I did have a date with my dad. We even strolled along the streets of Downtown Monrovia!
Thanks for both of your prayers as finals come around for me. Miss you!
Kommentar veröffentlichen