Dienstag, 13. Juli 2010

Disney Days

So the Disney Days are back with the mama! My momma, DLand, and sweet fellowship--what more could a daughter ask for? We made our tracks out of the hometown to The Happiest Place on Earth for our favorite breaded bowl of soup from Boudin, fireworks, and Fantasmic! engrossed with God and His glorious plan for our lives and the lives of others. It was a great time for my mom to remind me that I need to trust God with my brothers' lives and to stop worrying about how things are going to turn out. Maybe I need to trust in Isaiah 55:11. Maybe I need to read the Word more, period. Maybe I need to spend more time in prayer. Maybe I need to do all of the above more. Mm, I think yes. PtL for quality time with the mom. God knew I needed it.

Keine Kommentare: