Dienstag, 8. September 2009

Still Here

The summer is still here for me. I have two weeks left, but everyone--I mean Mitch--is back in school. Oh, what to do! I haven't knocked off much from my tiny list of things I wanted to accomplish. Let's make these last, two weeks count for something!

1. Day Trips or Mini Vacay
2. More DLand Time
3. LA County Fair
4. Beach Days
5. Important Errands

As always, there are so many other things I want to do before school starts! Once this quarter begins, I won't have time for much, if anything. However, God has mos def blessed me with a wonderful summer. A phrase that would have to sum it up would be relational growth--pictures portray it better.

The Baby

The Older Baby

The Shoppes

The Newport Beach

The Newport Beach, too

The Parents
There was so much fun to be had, that I honestly forgot to take pictures. What a lame excuse to not have taken any, but it is the honest truth!

2 Kommentare:

lofthevalley hat gesagt…

Praise God for the alone time as well.

Hazel hat gesagt…

i want to do all those things with you, but i have school and internship this week and no more disneyland for me because i didn't get a pass. maybe we can go to the beach or the la fair?! enjoy the last of your summer! Love you, Bestie!