Mittwoch, 9. Januar 2008

How So

How in two years can I write only a total of six blogs here? That makes complete sense to me. Oh wait, I deleted some. Mystery solved.

I suppose to follow suit would be to bid adieu to 2007 and gratefully greet 2008. Okay, let us try it! In 2007, I have learned a lot. Matters of the heart are very serious and should be treated as such. Freely giving your heart and all its love on a whimsical feeling of forever is foolish and may result in much heartache. Searching for love must be a joke because it cannot be found, rather love is the seeker. It is best to listen to and learn from the wise. Learning from one's own mistakes is a long and cruel process, but I suppose no generation ever listens to that phrase.

Keep this in mind for 2008: There is no better replacement for any emptiness or happiness other than the Lord himself. Trials, temptations, and tribulations are not orchestrated in life for any other reason than to make us cling to the faith in Christ ever so closely. Believe that God has provided a window for a way out where the door has closed. So, maybe not a window...but there is a way somewhere.

Excitement settles in my heart for this unpredictable new year.

Keine Kommentare: