Donnerstag, 13. Dezember 2007

Winter Time

The winter time is here...finally! There is so much room for growth, and much is expected. A few things that I would like to see change during this winter is the re-establishment of relationships. God places people in our lives for a reason.

With some people, I have had this feeling that we are to be friends despite distances. Unfortunately, with others, I just pray that God will keep them safe. Is there anything else I can do to save the friendship? Or should I let the divine plan of God reveal itself in God's time?

In any manner, the season of giving is becoming difficult for me--as of now. This heart of mine...the lack of words to describe it is its best. I suppose my heart is like the bitter cold, harsh wind, and ice...frozen.

1 Kommentar:

Ica hat gesagt…

Merry Christmas Jackie