Dienstag, 4. Dezember 2007

When

When will I finish school? It feels like forever. I pray that this will all end soon.

[A few hours later]

So I managed to write 5 pages for a portfolio that was due today. Yep, procrastination sure pays off! Now I have 10-12 more pages to write for a paper due Thursday. Yay. I should start making lists, but at the same time build accountability with people. That sounds good. Time to write, write, write!!

2 Kommentare:

Hazel hat gesagt…

hey girl, i am cheering you on! i know you can do it by God's grace. keep moving forward (haha) and keep praying!! i Love you!

Gen hat gesagt…

School will eventually end...i know it seems like it won't but it will. Then you get to live post-college life, it's different and at times more enjoyable...but there will be some moments when you miss school - strange i know.