It has been a while since I have last posted a blog. Maybe it is time for me to update myself.
Work--It has been reasonable. Lately I've been keeping to myself while working. I do not put myself out there to socialize with people at work anymore. I go to work, to work. What more do I need? Although I have been hanging out with my manager lately...we are friends? I suppose so. I would like to move up a position, but I do not know how. It makes me want to look for another job. We shall see...
School--Has not begun yet. I am excited. With thirteen units under me, I hope in faith that I will pass them all. No dropping. That is my rule. If one may say, I resolve that I will devote my time into school and less hanging out. I pray that I will be able to focus because I need to. Being faithful in this little thing will help me in being faithful in bigger things later in this life.
Family--I miss them because I hardly make time to see them. I know my family misses me because of the comments they make. "You're out too much" "You're never home" etc. I have been cutting back on hanging out lately. Okay, maybe not as much as I should...but it is summer time, and school is starting soon. I hope my parents will understand, not likely though.
Love--My heart is not torn, nor is it whole. It seems to me that I am trying to enjoy singleness, but cannot. Maybe it is that I do not want to be single since I have not been single in so long. I have always been by someone's side, as a friend, friend, or girlfriend. Eight years now...I cannot go on just yet. He said to me a few days ago: "Now that I am ready, you aren't. Ironic." Then the other one said to me the other day: "I was talking to my friend, and he mentioned to me, 'If you like her, and she likes you...what difference does it make that you guys are from a different faiths?'" Ugh. I do not know what else to do except to not talk to either one. That is not right though, and I know it.
Bible Time--Still is not well. I pray my heart does not become cold or lukewarm. It scares me so much when I think about God spewing me out of his mouth. It scares me that I take long to respond to his rebuke.
What else is there to cover? I spend too much. Remind me, please, to not spend anymore-- unless necessary.
1 Kommentar:
hi jacq I MISS YOU!
Kommentar veröffentlichen