Lehren Sie so uns, unsere Tage zu zählen, den wir ein Herz der Weisheit erhalten dürfen
Sonntag, 22. Oktober 2006
Together Again
Yes, today was a day that my Brother and I were together again. Oh, how I have missed my not-so-little Brother! What did we do? After church today, I went straight to his work to pick him up. It turns out that the next person on cannot make it because he has some family business to take care of. What stinks is that Brother has to stay an extra four and a half hours. Instead of carrying on with our plans, I have practice. I practice and come back for Brother. Then we leave for our errands...tickets to a show. YAY! After that, we have some dinner at Wahoo's. Yep, Wahoo's. There was a good conversation, there it was. He actually asked me about church that day. Oh man, I do not recall the last time I talked to my Brother about God or his Word, but I loved it. Shortly after we finished eating, off to studying at a near-by Starbucks...near our home. It was a good time there too because he began to encourage me in continuing to study. YAY for study buddies! When we were done studying and getting ready to leave, we were able to have a chat with an old friend...a friend we have not spoken to in a while. Oh, it was a good day. A very good day. I love my not-so-little Brother, and I hope he knows and remembers that.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen