Samstag, 5. Juni 2010

Bu--ons

I-'s a -ery la-e Sa-urday nig--, and I would lo-e -o s-ar- on wri-ing papers for my final week of s--ool. Don'- ask -ow i- -appened, i- jus- did. W-a- s-all I do now? Borrow a -ompu-er? Buy a new one? Maybe i- would be more effe--ie if I did i- --e old-fas-ioned way--wri-ing by -and. I'm a bi- frus-ra-ed, bu- flabbergas-ed a- --e w-ole si-ua-ion. I'm reminded of a book I read long ago, Ella Minnow Pea. I- is a fi--ional s-ory abou- a -ommuniy and i-s leaders, w-o de-ided -o slowly remo-e le--ers from --e alp-abe- as --e s-ory progressed. How does i- rela-e -o my si-ua-ion? Well, I find i- ex-ep-ionally diffi-ul- in finding synonyms for words I would use o--erwise, -en-e --e -yp-ens. Ella Minnow Pea is an in-eres-ing read. I jus- mig-- read i- again. Hopefully, --is problem will go away if I res-ar- --e sys-em. Here's -o -ope.

O-, wai-! I found a solu-ion! T-ose missing le--ers appear only if I use --e s-if- key! Howe-er, my papers wouldn'- look as professional or impressi-e if I use --e following:

abCdefgHijklmnopqrsTuVwxyz

THaT would be ridiCulous. And I Tried using THe Caps loCk buTTon--fail. WHaT To do in suCH liTTle Time.

EDIT: Problem solved! All my computer needed was some R&R! Saved me a ton of money.

Keine Kommentare: