Time to play catch up with blogging and such.
Die Familie: My momma had a quiet celebration with the fam including Nicole. She had everything, a giant pancake from the Guasti Homestyle Cafe (her fave breakfast stop), browsing stores at the Ontario Mills, and an early dinner at Yashima (the family's beloved Japanese joint). My parents are growing into their years, so we all need to watch how we treat our bodies. Philip is graduating next month. Yep. NEXT. MONTH. Mitch is hustlin'--in getting his school stuff situated! It's about time! I look at my little, little brother, and I don't see him so little anymore. They're both not little anymore, and I miss 'em being so young and carefree. Time waits for no one, for sure. I'm happy to watch these two grow into young men, though Mitch has a lot more growing. Why are they growing up so fast?! Nicole is as sweet as ever. The other day, she baked these bomb choco chip cookies. Choco ANDES MINTS cookies! Deeelish.
Die Schule: The quarter is just about halfway through! I've made a friend or two or three, including an accountability partner! God has mosdef answered my prayers about having friends at school, let alone a sister in Christ!! PtL, for sure!! And I've some challenges ahead of me, and I'm ready to tackle 'em. Which reminds me, I've got a massive case study to handle by Friday.
Die Arbeit: Crazy. Unpredictable. Tiresome. I have a job, but don't. I tutor on days the kid has math homework. Aside from tutoring, I pretend I'm an arsty-crafty type o' gal. I make stuff, doodle stuff, and other stuff. I tried the Etsy thing, but it didn't succeed much. My motto: Try, try, and try again! What about picking up a temp job at a credit union as an accounting clerk? Thank God for an opportunity like this!
Das andere Ding: Sheesh. There's so much more to say and do! I want to do this. I need to do that. "I'll tell you about it. When are you free?" type stuff. I mosdef need to fix up this computer. My dad recently wiped my hard drive clean because it contracted a virus. Yep. Sucks, but it's like brand new now. I just don't know what happened to my Google Sidebar, that icon tray at the top, and my scrolling sidebar on the touch pad. Help me. On top of that I need to download all these things I need and upload other stuff. Wah.
I need to handle this business. We'll ketchup soon! And like I almost always say, "Pictures to come soon", but it never is soon enough. You still love me, don't you?
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen