If you didn't hear, ptL! I decided, after many hits to the heart, that I needed to change my major from the Finance to the Communications. The decision wasn't finalized until the end of Summer, so that meant that I had to hustle for the classes that I needed!
For the first day of class, I scrambled into the room of my first petitioned class. Yikes, no room. Bustled on over to the next 8:00 class--yess, a COM class. Success.
Then I moseyed on back again to the classroom prior--it took three days to finally make the add. It was worth it. The third was a bit of the same drama.
It was after U-Hour, and most people are sluggish then. I was one of the first ten students in the room, and I was sitting in front of a computer too. As the minutes passed, the bodies of registerd students began to trickle in. "Oh, no" is what I say over and over in my mind. It was at that moment that I realized, "Hey! God is going to give you what you need. Don't trip Choco Chip!" I did just that--left my worries, wants, and needs all at His throne.
God mos def blessed me with some real helpful professors. Most of them added more than they should have, more than what these budget plans allow. And here I am, a testimony of God's great Grace and a full load of Grace to come as I tackle these SEVENTEEN units. This ain't nothin'--nine weeks and counting.
School, check. Work, next time. Everything else, we'll see. Well, I'm off to make my groove in the books! Give a hoot and a holler, and maybe we'll catch up on things.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen