Hang Outs
And those are the most decent pictures I have scrambled to find. A few more things to praise God for: There is that one summer night I came home and found my mom looking intensely at her phone. I asked her, "Ma, what are you doing?" She simply replied, "I'm texting." Another summer night as I came home, Philip, Nicole, and Mitch were swimming out in our hardly-used pool! Marco! Polo! One last summer night to share--recently, Mitch and I have been renting movies like mad men. Netflix? I wish, but it doesn't seem reasonable to me to have two accounts for one household. That's besides the point; the point is Hollywood Video is ridiculously out of budget; thank God for choices. United Video reminds me of Videos2DVD, but not quite at the same price. Nonetheless, three dvds tonight is the same price as one dvd any night at HV.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen