Samstag, 8. August 2009

Summer Days

Pool parties after having some bbqs, watermelons, shakes, and movies. Maybe we should throw in some Taylor Swift for more fun.

I still have a month and a half left of vacation before school starts. So let's share some of that fun time together! I miss your faces, yous know who yous are--so give a shout! By the way, this coming week, Wednesday is my only day off. Oh, can't forget about Sunday, then again I never work Sundays. The good Lord has mos def blessed me with that, for sure!

There are loads more to share about knowing and growing this summer. I am about to burst at the seams for keeping these bits of golden blessings to myself--well, they kinda are for myself.

Out for more sun and water. 'Til then my Friend.

P.S. God has blessed me some funds for fun! A new pair of sunglasses because the barely-year-old pair was washed away at the beach (with a thankful heart to Ate HoneyBee). A new bicycle, with beach status (that I may ride out with the good, ol' Cuzzo).

3 Kommentare:

cleofaye hat gesagt…

ahhh summer! lets ride our bikes together!

Dr. BreadClock hat gesagt…

yeah let's bike together!!!! i miss your face!

Hazel hat gesagt…

ptL for your new sunglasses and bike, which looks pretty sweet! so what are you doing on wed?