Dienstag, 9. Juni 2009

Scratch That

You can scratch my plans of taking classes during the Summer because God has other plans. I told several of you, but if you didn't know, Summer session at Cal Poly and Mt. SAC have been scratched!

When I first heard the news from my accounting group member, I was devastated. You read it right, devastated. I was lost for words to express my feelings and thoughts because so much depended on this Summer for the Fall. It did not help me one bit that I struggled through this quarter with managerial accounting, statistics, and economics. I had Plan A, then if that did not work out, then Plan B would begin. So what's a girl to do?

How do I praise God through this situation? How do enjoy Him in this busyness? I thought about my financial situation--loans and such--and realized that God knows what my needs are. God knows how much effort I put into this quarter, and maybe He is giving me rest. God knows--I do not know how He does, He just does. PtL for His omniscience!

There are so many other ways to see God moving in this situation, but that is just a little that I would like to share. So if you want to know more, let's get together after Thursday--my last final at 9:10a. YAY!

2 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

It will all work out to His glory.

bianca. hat gesagt…

hey jacquie! thats soo cool you're doing accounting! i am too! haha =] i also took managerial for spring.