The quarter is almost over, but I'll be busy with summer quarter which starts June 22.
Calendar this--
Thursday, June 4 -- Accounting presentation . Future America at 6:00p. Laker game at 6:00p.
Friday, June 5 -- Accounting lunch and study group at 11:00a. Statistics study group after 2:00p.
Saturday, June 6 -- Accounting final at 2:00p. Celebrate because ACC208 is over!
Sunday, June 7 -- The Besties are back from their vacay.
Monday, June 8 -- Last study day for Statistics final.
Tuesday, June 9 -- Statistics final at 7:00a.
Wednesday, June 10 -- Last study day for Economics final.
Thursday, June 11 --Economics final at 9:10a.
So if I haven't seen you in a while, be prepared for a phone call and a day out!!
7 Kommentare:
future america & Lakers game both @ 6pm-I couldnt figure out how to do both...
jacq, are you going to future america or watching the game?
Haha! Bestie you can do it! I'll pray for whoo hoo for college. LOL? Anyways, how are you gonna do both? I mean it's not like work... Where you can do homework, work and watch tv at the same time!
I love (hate?) how it's a big quesiton mark for everyone as if the Laker game is equally as important as Future America!! =P
Is it? =/
HAHA! I love you all and your support! I'll call you to let you know what I decide.
make sure you have the right day for your stats final!!!
I have it all planned out Ate Geneyem! My accounting group and my stats friend are going to call me early that day to make sure I don't miss it. Haha! Good times...
Kommentar veröffentlichen