Dienstag, 4. März 2008

Multiple Personalities

Happy Multiple Personalities Day to all! Hm. That's all I have to say about that.

You know, there are other cool days in March (and all the other months of the year). For instance, did you know that March is the National Craft Month? So what are you waiting for!? Get crafty!

Anyway, school has started. Yay. I've run into an old acquaintance today. We sat and chatted. It was nice to see a friendly face, since most of the time I keep to myself.

Before I end this post, please do not forget to celebrate and participate in the National Bubble and Crochet Week which will begin this coming Sunday. These hooplas will continue until Saturday, March 15, 2008.

4 Kommentare:

andrea hat gesagt…

This week is also Celebrate Your Name Week. As someone once told me, "Thank your parents..."

Hazel hat gesagt…

let's celebrate together, Bestie!

noreen hat gesagt…

wow. lots to celebrate! the other day was sister day :)
let's get crafty together! (how long have we been saying that!?) i'm really bad at that.

andrea hat gesagt…

where's your life verse girl?