I am still on. I am still on to Find. I am still on to Believe. I am still on to Laugh. I am still on to Cry. I am still on to Yell. I am still on to Talk. I am still on to Type. I am still on to Love. I am still on to Live.
This week has been a bit confusing as far as relationships go. I feel as though everyone I come into contact with is just a result of convenience. We all should know what I mean and feel here. Maybe it is not just a convenient thing, maybe our relationsip is based on a certain type of fulfillment. It is like when I am with you or you are with me, we feel this sense of completeness.
But as I was saying, this week--yesterday in particular--I had this feeling of greatness. I am not saying that I am great, but just this feeling. It was a reassuring feeling. Really now, I believe that it was God letting me know that Today and Everyday is a great day, if only you would open your heart to it. It was as if God was rekindleing a spark, a fire within me to help in acknoweldging this life and the life to come. It was Happiness, joyous happiness, that made me call a friend and share.
I still Live. I still Love.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen