Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2010

Highlights

I miss thumbing through that magazine. On a more reflective and meaningful note, some moments I would love to relish upon as the third full week of January 2010 comes to a close are:

My Dad turned 50. My relationship with my family is tighter than it has ever been. I discovered my love for learning and physical activity. My closest grandparents--Lola, Grama, Grampa--are praising the Lord all day and all night. I had a bad Spring 2009. I had a great Fall 2009. I made some new school friends. My family has Verizon Fios. My cousin Jen and I are inseparable. I met some strangers who were later to be revealed as family; apparently I have a famous pastor uncle.

So a few of the aforementioned may seem insignificant or irrelevant to others, but it covers the spectrum of big and small things that happened. And I didn't realize that we're in a new decade now. What!? When did that happen?

Keine Kommentare: