School starts Monday. Wow. A few more things I need to get done before the school life sucks fun out of life: blog about life in the '09, list 10 things to do for '10, and have somewhere between 12-20 units for the Winter quarter.
A bit ambitious, am I? It is all good and gravy because I have a life now. If you are wondering about how this can be possible, please stop. This is all made possible by the leap of faith I took by quitting. Yes. I quit that thing cold turkey. I dropped it like a hot potato. I may not have money, but living is more important. Thank God for God and all who He is. I promised that details are to follow. If they don't, then drop me a message. I would be more than grateful to fill you in on how life has been lately.
1 Kommentar:
i took that leap too. its the greatest thing ive decided to do. haha
Kommentar veröffentlichen