Busy weekend! I had work Friday morning, then I had to prepare myself for the Nike+Human Race at midnight. After 1 hour and 20 minutes (just about), Noreen and I finished. Success. We met up with our carpool buddies, Krissa, Kuya Joem, and Steven, and Julius and Lani. Peniel met us up for a bit, too. It was a wonderful time running the streets of L.A. at midnight.
Later that day, I went to work. Yay. When I got home, I had to study for my midterm that had to be taken and finished by Sunday. Done.
Sunday, the Lord's day, my family and I went to church. A lovely sermon about the importance of the family's role in church and Christian living was preached. As the doors of our house were unlocked, I raced to my room to handle this midterm. 12 out of 15--not bad. My dad was super excited for me to hop on and try his newly used ATC--is that what its called? Anyway, it's some three-wheeled, off-roading type vehicle that is usually ridden in the dirt. F-U-N. Then it was off to the Land of Disney with the Mom and the Mitch. They were sick, but I don't know what happened when I mentioned Disneyland. We had a good time, like always.
After all this, I realized I forgot to do one measly assignment that was due earlier today. Regardless, I feel accomplished. What's another 10 points, right?
1 Kommentar:
YAY! Good job Jacq!
Nina and I want to run the half marathon with you. We're a little behind in training, but we really wanna do it!
Kommentar veröffentlichen