How do things like this happen when you don't do anything? I asked Mitch that question when he showed me his phone yesterday. Since then, I've been scrambling for a few lenders. Praise God for Philip and Nicole. I asked Philip to ask his girlfriend, Nicole, if she had an extra phone laying around that we could borrow--and she did! She didn't have the charger, but it's okay, the Lord provides. By the way, the phone she lent us is a SideKick ID, and I feel really challenged. Anyway, Mike M has an extra phone too. Thank God for providing for our needs!
Speaking of God and providing for our needs, it reminds me of my most recent visit to Disneyland with my mom and Mitch. There are a lot of fat birds. Most especially on the Pacific Wharf, near the Boudin Bakery. As they were swooping and sweeping for crumbs of food, I couldn't help but notice how pudgy these birds were! Gosh, Luke 12 : 22-34 never felt so true until then. Okay, maybe not, but it definitely was a good reminder.
Sharing blessings and prayer requests are wonderful. I've a bit of work left to do, so until then.
1 Kommentar:
haha! oh mitch... it was good talking to you Bestie! hope we can hang soon! Love!
Kommentar veröffentlichen