While we were in Las Vegas, we visited our grandma, of course! We stuffed our faces with the non-traditional Chinese and Japanese food. No pictures here because I dislike photography while eating. After such feasting, the cousins and I decided to have a little fun, Puccini Park style. Thank you Lord for Your creation.
We were supplied for some Frisbee, that is it. Good thing the park came loaded with tennis rules and tennis balls. It only made the boys creative, something we would like to call Hand Tennis. Thank you Lord for Your Provision of tennis balls, creative minds, and able bodies.
After Hand Tennis, it was only natural to bowl! Not much to say here. I am not as skilled as others, but it does not matter! It may have been heated in the beginning, but if you know me well, I am not an avid competitor. Fun is the key to victory. What? Nevermind that. Thank you Lord for Your Peaceful Spirit.
There were other things that happened too, but I would like to treasure those things in my heart. I love Thanksgiving. It is everyday for me.
1 Kommentar:
fun is the key to victory!! i like that.
Kommentar veröffentlichen