I went to Whole Foods Market today with Philip and Nicole. There are so many goodies that I would love to buy for my family, and for me. Yummy goodies. Organic goodies. I was super excited to see food everywhere, ready for consumption. I was really hungry, that is my reason. Here are some things that I bought: a reusable shopping bag, blood orange Italian soda, and a cupcake with lots and lots of icing. There is a missing piece because I could not wait to try it. Oh yeah, and I bought a little fruit snack that I ate already, too. Yum.Since I am on the subject of yummy goodness, I should say that I went to a land similar to Disneyland--minus all the rides and people. I visited Churrolandia. Can you say goodness? If you have not been, let me take you. There are sweet breads, savory breads, pastries, cakes, tarts, tamales...I could go on forever. You have got to go, no joke. I brought home their chicken tamales with green sauce and churros galore! Well, I brought three and shared. The other day, I had a major craving for some curry, so I made some. Deeelish! I love eating. Praise the Lord for foodies and taste buds. Those are some legit blessings right thurr.
One last blessing, my parents. They bought me a laptop. Thank you Lord for my parents.
3 Kommentare:
congratulations on the laptop! I've never heard of churrolandia (sounds like arturo's hometown). How do you make curry? sounds interesting. I've been on a "cooking" spree lately. Ixnay on the party today (fires!). How is your grandma?
hazel told me about churrolandia, sounds yummy!
whole foods is over priced.
Kommentar veröffentlichen