Sonntag, 19. Oktober 2008

Clouded


I was going around town, via the World Wide Web, and stumbled upon this creative page. There I created a word cloud, since I cannot do on my own. This is what came of the idea.

Sometimes I pray for creativity to come to me. This is how God answers my prayers. Thankful is what I am for the different blessings God has provided for different people.

Guess what! This is the first post with picture of any sort! Oh, the ease of technology. My brain does not have to work so hard. Yay.

On another note, I have much to accomplish since I have been admitted to Cal Poly and Associate's Degree stuff. I suppose there would be no room to rest as I finish the other half of the super long semester--too much to do.

2 Kommentare:

Hazel hat gesagt…

it has been a long semester. i'm ready for Christmas. or at least thanksgiving.

Hazel hat gesagt…

oh and i like that word cloud. can i have it?